Since 2011, we “PIGEON” have entered the relationship engaging project between the organization and the contracted farmers among schools, communities, and the growers’ descendants who become the next growers.
Strengthen up the communities by securing contract farming to Thai growers trimming the gap between the organization & the communities. The workshop & recreation activities are set to build the groundwork for future academic education.
The workshop & recreation activities are set to build the groundwork for future academic education.
From more than 2,000 local Thai farmer families, we have corporate social responsibility as “Corporate Social Responsibility.“
• Educate how to harvest and grow mustard green, the main vegetable for our pickled vegetable, to get the best corps
• Supply mustard green seeds to the farmer
• Support and provide cutting equipment
• Control the level of pesticide before harvesting that won’t harm health
• Educational camp for farmer’s children Social and environmental care